Contractor Registration

Contractor registration is required for all contractors working in the City. Registration from other cities are not accepted. In all cases, a Certificate of Insurance showing Universal City as the certificate holder and/or a bond is required. Check the registration application specific to the trade to determine the bond and/or Certificate of Insurance requirement. Types of contractor licenses required for Universal City are listed in the left hand column of this page.

Registration for all contractors is good for one year from the date of issuance.